- ISSN: 2005-4238 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-6360 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
- Abdallah Mhamed, Institut National des Telecommunications, France
- Agustinus Borgy Waluyo, I2R, Singapore
- Akemi Galvez Tomida, University of Cantabria, Spain
- Alejandro Nieto, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Alfred Tan, Edith Cown University, Australia
- Andres Iglesias, University of Cantabria, Spain
- Bo Zhang, Rice University, USA
- Carlos Becker, Westphall Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Chih-Heng Ke, Kinmen 892, Taiwan
- Chunbo Ma, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Debnath Bhattacharyya, Heritage Inst. of Technology, India
- Dhiman Barman, Juniper Networks, USA
- El-Sayed El-Alfy, KFUPM, Saudi Arabia
- Feki Mohamed Ali, I2R, Singapore
- Guandong Xu, Victoria University, Australia
- Haojin Zhu, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Jemal Abawajy, Deakin University, Australia
- Jong-sin Lee, Chungnam National University, South Korea
- Kaiqi Xiong, North Carolina State University, USA
- Longbing Cao, University of Technology, Australia
- Mafruz Zaman Ashrafi, I2R, Singapore
- Maricel Balitanas, University of San Agustin, Iloilo City, Philippines
- Mehnaz Tabassum, Daffodil International University, India
- Mohamed Hamdi, Carthage University, Tunisia
- Mohammad Faiz Liew Abdulla, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, UTHM, Malaysia
- Mohammad Nazmul Haque, The University of Newcastle, Australia
- Mohammed Khaja Nizamuddin, Deccan College of Engineering & Technology, India
- N.Ch.Sriman Narayana Iyengar, VIT University, India
- Narjes Doggazz, Faculté des sciences Tunis, Tunisia
- Pawan Jindal, Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology, India
- Phuc V. Nguyen, Asian Institute of Technology and Management, Vietnam
- Prakash Veeraraghavan, La Trobe University, Australia
- Pramode Verma, The University of Oklahoma, USA
- Ravi Yadahalli, SDM College of Engineering & Technology, India
- Salman Abdul Moiz, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, India
- Sasan Adibi, University of Waterloo, Canada
- SeongHan Shin, Research Center for Information Security, AIST, Japan
- Seong-Moo Yoo, University of Alabama-Huntsville, USA
- Seungjin Park, University of Southern Indiana, USA
- Shahaboddin Shamshirband, Islamic Azad University Branch Chalous, Iran
- Shawulu Hunira Nggada, Higher Colleges of Technology, UAE
- Sherali Zeadally, University of the District of Columbia, USA
- Shlomo Mark, Sami Shamoon College of Engineering, SCE, Israel
- Suat Ozdemir, Arizona State University, USA
- Suyoto, Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Syed Naimatullah Hussain, BTL College of Engineering, India
- Thomas Sri Widodo, University of Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Tom Tofigh, AT&T, USA
- Torab Torabi, La Trobe University, Australia
- Vladimir Kropotov, Bauman University, Russia
- Yali Liu, University of California, USA
- Yang Li, Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Yi Mu, University of Wollongong, Australia
IJAST aims to facilitate and support research related to advanced science and technology.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJAST publish articles in a monthly basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJAST Journal Online Submission System.
IJAST invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.