Editor-in-Chief of the IJSIP Journal
- KC Santosh, University of South Dakota, USA
- Mohamed-Rafik Bouguelia, Halmstad University, Sweden
- Sk Md Obaidullah, Aliah University, India
- Sunil Aryal, Deakin University, Australia
- ISSN: 2005-4254 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-970X (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
- Management Office: PO Box 5075, Sandy Bay, Tasmania 7005 Australia
Publication and Updates
- Last day of May, November
IJSIP aims to facilitate and support research related to signal processing, image processing and pattern recognition technology and its applications.
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJSIP publish articles in a quarterly basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJSIP Journal Online Submission System.
IJSIP invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.