Editor-in-Chief of the JETM Journal
- Vasiliki Brinia, Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece
- Britta Klopsch, Heidelberg University, Germany
- ISSN: (Print)
- ISSN: (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
- Management Office: PO Box 5075, Sandy Bay, Tasmania 7005 Australia
- Administration and Supervision
- Adults Education
- Art Education
- Curriculum Development
- Distance Education, E-Learning, Blended Learning
- Entrepreneurship in Education
- Measurement and Assessment
- Professional Development
- Psychology, Guidance and Counselling
- Policy and Leadership
- Social and Cultural Aspects
- Sustainability in Education
- Teacher Education
- Teaching/Learning Strategies
JETM aims to facilitate and support research related to education and teaching methodology.
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
JETM publish articles in a annually basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to JETM Journal Online Submission System.
Special Issue Proposal
JETM invites Special Issue Proposal relating to any area of advanced science and technology.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.