Editor-in-Chief of the IJT Journal
- Seungjae Lee, University of Seoul, Korea
- Byungjyu Brian Park, University of Virginia, USA
- Richard Tay, La Trobe University, Australia
- Bart van Arem, TU Delft, Netherlands
- Bin Jiang, University of Gävle, Sweden
- ISSN: 2287-7940 (Print)
- ISSN: 2383-7276 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
- IJT was acquired by NADIA from SERSC Australia starting January 2019.
- Management Office: PO Box 5075, Sandy Bay, Tasmania 7005 Australia
Publication and Updates
- Last day of June, December
IJT aims to facilitate and support research related to transportation and its applications.
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJT publish articles in a triannually basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJT Journal Online Submission System.
IJT invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.