- ISSN: 2287-8467 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-6344 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
IJSACS aims to facilitate and support research related to sensor and its applications for control systems.
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of sensor and its applications for control systems.
- Ad Hoc Networks
- Agent-based Simulation
- Aggregation, Classification and Tracking
- Array Processing of Nonstationary Signals
- Coding and Compression
- Connectivity and Communication
- Cooperating Objects
- Data Mining
- Data Overload
- Data Quality and Integrity
- Data Visualization
- Decision Support
- Defense and Security
- Distributed and Collaborative Signal Processing
- DNA Computing
- Electronic Interfaces
- Electronic Nose
- Electronic Tongue
- Energy Efficiency
- Environment Monitoring
- Environmental Impact Reduction
- Fault Detection
- Fault Tolerance and Diagnosis
- Gas Analysis and Sensing
- Hardware Design, Fabrication Techniques
- Hierarchical Networks
- Home Monitoring and Assisted Living Applications
- Indexing and Publishing
- Industrial and Structural Monitoring
- Infrastructure Reliability
- Internet of Things
- Measurement and Control of Water
- Medical Imaging
- Multimedia/Audio Signal Processing
- Multi-sensor Data Processing
- Network Architecture
- Network Performance
- Neural Networks
- Packaging, Testing and Reliability
- Pattern Recognition
- Platforms and Operating Systems
- Power Management
- Programming and Middleware
- Real-time Constraints
- Reasoning on Sensor Data
- Remote Sensing and Telemetry
- RFID Readers and Tags
- Routing Techniques
- Scheduling, Tasking and Control
- Security: Vulnerability and Privacy
- Sensor Data Fusion
- Sensor Types for Chemical and Biomedical Applications
- Smart Buildings and Smart Cities
- Smart Fabrics and Wearables
- Smart Grids and Energy Control Systems
- Sparse Signal Processing
- Sport and Leisure
- Statistical and Adaptive Signal Processing
- Swarm Sensors
- Technologies and Standards
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Vehicular Networks
- Well-being and Well-working
- WiFi, ZigBee, WiMax, Bluetooth
- Wireless Mesh Networks
- Wireless Network Protocols
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJSACS publish articles in a semiannually basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJSACS Journal Online Submission System.
Special Issue Proposal
IJSACS invites Special Issue Proposal relating to any area of advanced science and technology.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.