- ISSN: (Print)
- ISSN: (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
- Ali Soylu, Cameron University, USA
- Armando Papa, Universities Mercatorum, Italy
- Charles E. Beck, University of Colorado, USA
- Enrico Battisti, University of Turin, Italy
- Fabio Fiano, University of Rome “Link Campus” , Italy
- Federica Cavallo, University of Salento, Italy
- Grzegorz Michalski, Wroclaw University of Economics, Poland
- Guilherme D. Pires, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Huaping Sun, Jiangsu University, China
- Ineza Gagnidze, Tbilisi State University, Georgia
- Jay Daniel, University of Derby, United Kingdom
- Josè Rodolfo Hernandez-Carriòn, University of Valencia, Spain
- Justin Paul, University of Puerto Rico, USA
- M.B.M Ismail, South Eastern University of Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
- Madan M. Goel, Kurukshetra University, India
- Mahdi Bastan, University of Eyvanekey, Iran
- Marko Kolakovic, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Matteo Peroni, Lynn University, USA
- Miriam Juárez-Torres, General Directorate of Economic Research, Mexico
- Murat Adivar, Fayetteville State University, USA
- Nastaran Haji Heydari, University of Tehran, Iran
- Nicolas Forsans, University of Essex, UK
- Nidal Rashid Sabri, Birzeit University, Palestine
- Palanisamy Ganesan, VIT University, India
- Rabin K. Jana, Indian Institute of Management Raipur, India
- Rahinah Ibrahim, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
- Sakthi Mahenthiran, Butler University, Indianapolis, USA
- Sanjib Biswas, Calcutta Business School, India
- Sivakumar Venkataramany, Ashland University, USA
- Sofia Daskou, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Stefano Armenia, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- T. Velnampy, University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka
- Viktorija Skvarciany, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
- W.R.P.K. Fernando, University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka
JBMA aims to facilitate and support research related to business model and applications.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
JBMA publish articles in a annually basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to JBMA Journal Online Submission System.
Special Issue Proposal
JBMA invites Special Issue Proposal relating to any area of advanced science and technology.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.