JEOH aims to facilitate and support research related to environmental and occupational health.
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
JEOH publish articles in a annually basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to JEOH Journal Online Submission System.
Special Issue Proposal
JEOH invites Special Issue Proposal relating to any area of advanced science and technology.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.
- JEOH aims to facilitate and support research related to environmental and occupational health.
- Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the areas of environmental and occupational health.
- Occupational and Environmental Health Policy
- Toxicology and Mutagenesis
- Physiology and Psychology of Work
- Biological and Chemical Hazards
- Occupational Pathology and Diseases
- Epidemiology and Carcinogenesis
- Ergonomics and musculoskeletal disorders
- Built Environment and Public Health
- Environmental Justice
- Genetic susceptibility
- Global health
- Water Pollution
- Weather Extremes
- Hazardous Material/Waste
- Environmental health impact assessment
- Chemical Safety
- Climate change and human health
- Health and sustainable development
- Quantifying environmental health impacts
- Social determinants of health
- Ultraviolet radiation
- Water, sanitation and health