- ISSN: (Print)
- ISSN: (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
JPHR aims to facilitate and support research related to primary healthcare research.
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the areas of primary healthcare research.
- Health Care Delivery
- Health Promotion
- Public Health
- Accessibility of services and programs
- Delivery of screening tests
- Compliance with medications
- Informatics in primary care
- Over-use of primary care or community health services
- Client or patient satisfaction
- Change in knowledge, attitudes or intended behavior
- Change of a lifestyle change program
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
JPHR publish articles in a annually basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to JPHR Journal Online Submission System.
Special Issue Proposal
JPHR invites Special Issue Proposal relating to any area of advanced science and technology.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.