- ISSN: (Print)
- ISSN: (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
JRSHG aims to facilitate and support research related to regional studies and human geography.
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the areas of regional studies and human geography.
- Introduction to Planning
- Urban Social Geography
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Urbanization in Developing Countries
- Social innovation and creativity
- Urban Anthropology
- Local Government & Politics
- Production of Space
- Anthropology of Space & Place
- Sustainable Planning
- Spatial Organization of Economic Activity
- State, citizenship and the politics
- Global Production Networks
- Life on the economic margins of the city
- Ethnic conflict
- Class and inequality
- Gender and Development
- Globalization, Trade and Interdependence
- Population and Migration
- Transport and Communications
- Economic Change
- Work, Labor and Employment\
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
JRSHG publish articles in a monthly basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to JRSHG Journal Online Submission System.
Special Issue Proposal
JRSHG invites Special Issue Proposal relating to any area of advanced science and technology.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.