- ISSN: (Print)
- ISSN: (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
JSRSD aims to facilitate and support research related to soil research and sustainable development.
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the areas of soil research and sustainable development.
- Carbon, nutrient and other elemental cycling
- Land Degradation, Reclamation, Remediation and Rehabilitation
- Newly emerging fields and methods in soil science
- Plant–soil–microbe Interactions and Feedbacks
- Soil Biodiversity
- Soil Fertility and Plant Nutrition
- Soil Genesis
- Soil Geography
- Soil Mapping and Evaluation
- Soil Mechanics
- Soil Mineralogy
- Soil Tillage and Management
- Soil-borne Pathogens
- Soil–plant interactions and feedbacks
- Soils and Food Security
- Soils and Global Change
- Soil–Water Relations
- Terrestrial Biogeochemistry
- Terrestrial Ecosystem Ecology
- Threats to and Protection of Soils
- Agricultural Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Biological Processes
- Composition and Chemical Processes
- Physical Processes and Interfaces
- Landscape Processes
- Contamination and Environmental Stewardship
- Management for Agricultural
- Urban Uses
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
JSRSD publish articles in a annually basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to JSRSD Journal Online Submission System.
Special Issue Proposal
JSRSD invites Special Issue Proposal relating to any area of advanced science and technology.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.