- ISSN: 2005-4238 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-6360 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
IJAST aims to facilitate and support research related to advanced science and technology and its applications. To entice and promote high-quality original research papers in all facets of science and technology with the emphasis on the utmost contemporary areas of interest to the associated research communities.
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the areas of advanced science and technology. The journal will also serve as an effective platform for the advancement of systematic interchange between dynamic resources for researchers and experts in this field.
- Bio-science and Bio-technology
- Blockchain Technology
- Business Technology
- Communication and Networking
- Computer Science and its Applications
- Control and Automation
- Database Theory and Application
- Educational Technology
- Emerging Technology
- Grid and Distributed Computing
- Healthcare Technology
- Security Technology and Information Assurance
- Signal Processing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition
- Software Engineering & Its Applications
- u and eService, Science and Technology
- Ubiquitous Multimedia Computing
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJAST publish articles in a monthly basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJAST Journal Online Submission System.
IJAST invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.