- ISSN: 2233-7857 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-9645 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
IJFGCN aims to facilitate and support research related to future generation, networking technology and its applications.
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of future generation communication and networking.
Basic Communication and Infrastructure
- Algorithms, Architecture, and Infrastructures
- Communication protocols
- Communication Systems
- Transmission Techniques
Basic Networks and Management
- Network Management Techniques
- Network Modeling and Simulation
- Network Systems and Devices
- Networks Security, Encryption and Cryptography
- Wireless Networks, Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Digital Rights Management
- Documents Monetization and Interpretation
- Management and Diffusion of Multimedia Applications
- Multimedia Data Base
Image, Video, Signal and Information Processing
- Analysis and Processing
- Compression and Coding
- Information Fusion
- Rationing Methods and Data mining
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJFGCN publish articles in a quarterly basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJFGCN Journal Online Submission System.
Special Issue Proposal
IJFGCN invites Special Issue Proposal relating to any area of advanced science and technology.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.