- ISSN: 2005-4262 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-6379 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
IJGDC aims to facilitate and support research related to grid and distributed computing technology and its applications.
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of grid and distributed computing technology.
- Architectures and Fabrics
- Autonomic and Adaptive Systems
- Cluster and Grid Integration
- Creation and Management of Virtual Enterprises and Organizations
- Dependable and Survivable Distributed Systems
- Distributed and Large-Scale Data Access and Management
- Distributed Multimedia Systems
- Distributed Trust Management
- eScience and eBusiness Applications
- Fuzzy Algorithm
- Grid Economy and Business Models
- Histogram Methodology
- Image or Speech Filtering
- Image or Speech Recognition
- Information Services
- Large-Scale Group Communication
- Metadata, Ontologies, and Provenance
- Middleware and Toolkits
- Monitoring, Management and Organization Tools
- Networking and Security
- Novel Distributed Applications
- Performance Measurement and Modeling
- Pervasive Computing
- Problem Solving Environments
- Programming Models, Tools and Environments
- QoS and resource management
- Real-time and Embedded Systems
- Security and Trust in Grid and Distributed Systems
- Sensor Networks
- Utility Computing on Global Grids
- Web Services and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Wireless and Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
- Workflow and Multi-agent Systems
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJGDC publish articles in a semiannually basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJGDC Journal Online Submission System.
IJGDC invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue .
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.