- ISSN: 2005-4262 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-6379 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
- Aishy Amer, Concordia University, USA
- Alex Sim, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA
- Apoorva Gaiwak, Medicaps Instiute of Technology and Science, India
- Chao-Tung Yang, Tunghai University, Taiwan
- David Zhang, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Debnath Bhattacharyya, Heritage Inst. of Technology, India
- Gianluigi Ferrari, University of Parma, Italy
- Hai Jin, HUST, China
- Honghao Gao, Shanghai University, China
- Hongmei Chi, Florida A & M University, USA
- Kai-Yuan Cai, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
- Koteswara Rao, LKG Reddy College of Engg & Technology, India
- Krzysztof Kurowski, Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center, Poland
- Maricel Balitanas-Salazar, University of San Agustin, Philippines
- Md. Ameer Ali, East West University, Bangladesh
- Minglu Li, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Mohammad Faiz Liew Abdullah, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM), Malaysia
- Po-Jen Chuang, Tamkang University, Taiwan
- Prashant Bansod, Shri Govindram Seksaria Institue of Technology & Science, India
- Quan Yuan, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, USA
- Ramin Yahyapour, University of Goettingen / GWDG
- Rosslin John Robles, University of San Agustin, Philippines
- Salman Abdul Moiz, Centre for Development of Advanced Compu, India
- Sandeep Kumar Garg, Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Weizhe Zhang, Harbin Institute and Technology, China
- Zizhong Chen, Jacksonville State University, USA
IJGDC aims to facilitate and support research related to grid and distributed computing technology and its applications.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJGDC publish articles in a semiannually basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJGDC Journal Online Submission System.
IJGDC invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue .
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.