- ISSN: 1738-9976 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-9629 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
IJSIA aims to facilitate and support research related to security technology and its applications.
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of security technology and its applications.
- Access Control
- Ad Hoc & Sensor Network Security
- Applied Cryptography
- Authentication and Non-repudiation
- Cryptographic Protocols
- Denial of Service
- E-Commerce Security
- Identity and Trust Management
- Information Hiding
- Insider Threats and Countermeasures
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- Network & Wireless Security
- Peer-to-Peer Security
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Secure installation, generation and operation
- Security Analysis Methodologies
- Security assurance
- Security in Software Outsourcing
- Security products or systems
- Security technology
- Systems and Data Security
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJSIA publish articles in a quarterly basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJSIA Journal Online Submission System.
IJSIA invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.