- ISSN: 2287-7940 (Print)
- ISSN: 2383-7276 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
IJT aims to facilitate and support research related to transportation and its applications.
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of transportation. The merit of this journal is to expedite the review process in order to deliver emerging issues timely.
- Vehicle Operations and Maintenance
- Highway Maintenance and Management
- Highway Geometric Design
- Land use and transport integration
- Transportation and socioeconomic development
- Transportation planning and system optimization
- Transportation Survey
- Travel Behaviors
Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Transportation Information
- Traveler Information, In-Vehicle Information Systems
- Transportation Information Processing Theories and Methods
- Transportation Information Acquisition Methods
- ITS theory and applications
Transport Modeling and Simulation
- Transportation Network
- Network Optimization
- Modeling and simulation of transportation networks
- Pedestrian Modeling and Simulation
- Cellular Automata
- Forced Based
- Hybrid Model
Transportation Management, Economics and Policy
- Management Leadership
- Research and Education
- Environmental impact
Transport & Energy
- Energy Saving and Alternative Energy
Transport Safety and Security
- Security and Monitoring Systems
- Transportation Safety Data Analysis Methods
- Transportation Safety Models and Evaluation Methods
- Transportation security, environmental protection, and sustainable development
- Transportation System Optimization Models
- Transportation Systems Detection Technology
- Transportation Infrastructure (Pavement, Bridge)
- Urban transport management
- Urban Traffic Safety and Slow Traffic
- Public transport systems
- Urban public transportation planning and management
- Emergency Response Systems and Technologies
- Remote Sensing
- Remote Sensor and Sensor Systems
- Data Mining Theories and Methods
- Multi Object Tracking
- Data Fusion Technology
- Multi-agent system
- Agent-based simulation/other simulation approaches
- Geographic Information Systems for Transportation
Environmentally Friendly Transport Modes
- Non Motorized Vehicle
Rail and Transit Systems
- High-speed railway planning, construction, and operation organization
- Railway Safety Theory and Technology
- Safety Considerations in Railway Operation Management
- Aviation Safety Theory and Technology
- Safety Considerations in Aviation Operation Management
Marine and Water Transportation
- Inland waterway transport
- Logistic Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Freight Transportation
- Inter-modal transport systems
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJT publish articles in a triannually basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJT Journal Online Submission System.
IJT invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.