- ISSN: (Print)
- ISSN: (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
- Andreas Lund, Oslo University, Norway
- Anniina Suominen, Aalto University, Finland
- Arthur Shapiro, University of South Florida, USA
- Britt Oda Fosse, Oslo University, Norway
- Carolina Machado, University of Minho, Portugal
- Christos J. Bouras, University of Patras, Greece
- Daša Farčnik, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Eva Hallgren, Gavle University, Sweden
- Fong Peng Chew, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Hans Dieleman, Universidad Autónoma de la Ciudad de México, Mexico
- Irma Becerra-Fernandez, Marymount University, USA
- J. Paulo Davim, University of Aveiro, Portugal
- Janne Scheie, Oslo University, Norway
- John J. Gelegenis, University of West Attica, Greece
- Judy Rogers, RMIT University, Australia
- Kirk Anderson, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada
- Kontogiannis Sotirios, University of Ioannina, Greece
- Labros Sdrolias, University of Thessaly, Greece
- Li-Jen Lester, Sam Houston State University, USA
- Leif Edvinsson, Lund University, Sweden
- Mira Kallio-Tavin, Aalto University, Finland
- Mohammed Ali Akour, A’Sharqiyah University, Oman
- Nada Trunk-Širca, University of Primorska, Slovenia
- Pankaj Kamthan, Concordia University, Canada
- Patricia D. Rafferty, Saint Joseph’s University, USA
- Ulf-Daniel Ehlers, Baden-Wurttemberg Cooperative State University Karlsruhe, Germany
- Vesna Skrbinjek, International School for Social and Business Studies, Slovenia
- Wilsa Maria Ramos, University of Brasilia, Brazil
JETM aims to facilitate and support research related to education and teaching methodology.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
JETM publish articles in a annually basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to JETM Journal Online Submission System.
Special Issue Proposal
JETM invites Special Issue Proposal relating to any area of advanced science and technology.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.