- ISSN: (Print)
- ISSN: (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
- Cengiz Karagoz, Namık Kemal University, Turkey
- Damianus Abun, Divine Word College of Vigan, Philippines
- Mohammad Reza Noruzi, Tarbiat Modares University, Iran
- Mustafa Shazali Mustafa Ahmed, Nile Valley University, Sudan
- Nicoleta Gaciu, Oxford Brookes University, UK
JHRM aims to facilitate and support research related to humanities research and methodology.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
JHRM publish articles in a annually basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to JHRM Journal Online Submission System.
Special Issue Proposal
JHRM invites Special Issue Proposal relating to any area of advanced science and technology.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.