- ISSN: (Print)
- ISSN: (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
- Abdul-Monim Mohammad Batiha, Philadelphia University, Jordan
- Abeer Mohamed Abd El-Kader, King Faisal University, Egypt
- Abeer Mohammed Shaheen, The University of Jordan, Jordan
- Adriano Menis Ferreira, Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul , Brazil
- Amir Sadeghi, Hamedan University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- Anna Deltsidou, University of West Attica, Greece
- Anna Wloszczak-Szubzda, University of Economy and Innovation, Poland
- Belal M. Hijji, University of Benghazi, Benghazi, Libya
- Hanan A. Ezzat Alkorashy, Egypt King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Hilal Uysal, Istanbul University-Cerrahpaşa, Turkey
- Ilknur Aydin Avci, Ondokuz Mayis University, Turkey
- Jason Yao-Chen Chuang, Kiang Wu Nursing College of Macau, Taiwan
- Jolanta Lewko, Medical University of Bialystok, Poland
- KaraniI Anna Kagure, University of Nairobi, Kenya
- Laura Anderson, Creighton University, USA
- Marjorie Hammer, Samuel Merritt University, USA
- Mary Cooke, University of Manchester, UK
- Nahla Al Ali, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
- Nasser Ibrahim Abu-El-Noor, Islamic University of Gaza, Palestine
- Nicolas Padilla-Raygoza, University of Guanajuato, Mexico
- Rose E. Constantino, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Sandra Chaisson Brown, Southern University School of Nursing, USA
- Seyed Afshin Shorofi, Flinders University, Australia
- Shalabia El-Sayead Abozead, Assiut University, Egypt
- Sununta Youngwanichseth, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
- Untung Sujianto, Universitas Diponegoro, Indonesia
- Xiaomei Li, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China
- Yau Sui Yu, Open University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Zuhal Bahar, Koç University, Turkey
JNM aims to facilitate and support research related to nursing methodology.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
JNM publish articles in a annually basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to JNM Journal Online Submission System.
Special Issue Proposal
JNM invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.