- ISSN: 2005-4297 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-6387 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
IJCA aims to facilitate and support research related to control and automation and its applications.
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of control and automation.
- Access Control
- Artificial intelligence and intelligent control
- Biomedical Engineering Systems
- Cloud computing for automation
- Computer-aided technologies for automation systems
- Control Theory and Applications
- Devices and Instruments
- Industrial Applications Control
- Information and Networking
- Intelligent Systems
- Manufacturing Systems and Automation
- Multimedia Systems
- Navigation, Guidance and Control
- Network based automation
- Pattern recognition and intelligent systems
- Process Control, Monitoring, Design and Optimization, Automation
- Robotics and Applications
- Sensing and measurement Automation
- Sensors and Signal Processing Automation
- Wireless Sensor Networks
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJCA publish articles in a monthly basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJCA Journal Online Submission System.
IJCA invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.