- ISSN: 2005-4297 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-6387 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
- Abhishek Dhanda, Stanford University, USA
- Christian Schmid, University of Bochum, Germany
- Chun-Yi Su, Concordia University, Canada
- Debasri Chakraborty, West Bengal University of Technology, India
- Debnath Bhattacharyya, Heritage Inst. of Technology, India
- Duan Yuning, NIM, China
- Farzin Piltan, SSP Co, Iran
- Feng-Li Lian, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Ferdinand Svaricek, University of the German Armed Forces, Germany
- Guang-Ren Duan, Harbin Inst. of Tech., China
- Ikuro Mizumoto, Kumamoto University, Japan
- J M Prajapati, M.S.University of Baroda, Gujarat, India
- Junjie Zhang, Dematic Corporation, USA
- Kevin Warwick, Cybernetics at the University of Reading, England
- Kousalya G, Lealta Media, India
- Lacra Pavel, University of Toronto, Canada
- Maricel Balitanas-Salazar, University of San Agustin, Philippines
- N Venkateswaran, SSN College of Engineering, India
- Pieter J. Mosterman, The MathWorks, Inc., USA
- Rosslin John Robles, University of San Agustin, Philippines
- Srinivasan Alavandar, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK
- Sukumar Senthilkumar, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Yangsun Lee, Seokyeong University, Korea
IJCA aims to facilitate and support research related to control and automation.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJCA publish articles in a monthly basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJCA Journal Online Submission System.
IJCA invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.