- ISSN: 2005-4289 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-6425 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
IJDRBC aims to facilitate and support research related to disaster recovery and business continuity technology and its applications.
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of disaster recovery and business continuity technology.
- Case studies and lessons learned
- Coordination in crisis situations of international proportions
- Crisis management, management system
- making process in rapidly emerging crisis
- Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development
- Environmental protection / Climate change
- Environmental Management and Monitoring
- GIS in emergency management
- Health emergencies and response
- Humanitarian crises
- Information and communication technologies
- Operative forces and their organizations
- Psychological and social approach in crisis situations
- Risk assessment, management, professional practice
- Technologies and Equipment for Environmental Assessment and Protection
- Terrorism and security
- The role of press & mass media in crisis situations
- Training and education
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJDRBC publish articles in a annually basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJDRBC Journal Online Submission System.
IJDRBC invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.