- ISSN: 2005-4289 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-6425 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
- Barbara Gaudenzi, Università degli Studi di Verona, Italy
- Emiliano Casalicchio (ING), Università di Roma TorVergata, Italy
- Erol Gelenbe, Imperial College London, UK
- Fabrizio Baiardi,Università di Pisa
- Federica Pascucci, Universite di Roma Tre, Italy
- Giovanni Ulivi, DIA Universite di Roma Tre, Italy
- James Hagen, Saint Xavier University, USA
- K. Harald Drager, TIEMS, Norway
- Myriam Dunn, ETH Center for Security Studies Zurich, Switzerland
- Nenad Mladineo, University of Split, Croatia
- Raija Koivisto, VTT, Finland
- Sandro Bologna, ENEA, Italy
- Snjezana Knezic, University of Split, Croatia
- Stefan Brem, Federal Office for Civil Protection, Switzerland
- Stefan Pickl, University of the Federal Forces Munich, Germany
- Stefan Wrobel, University of Bonn and Fraunhofer IAIS, Germany
- Stefanos Gritzalis, University of the Aegean, Greece
- Teodora Ivanusa, Logistic University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Valentina Della Corte, Federico II University of Naples, Italy
IJDRBC aims to facilitate and support research related to disaster recovery and business continuity technology and its applications.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJDRBC publish articles in a annually basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJDRBC Journal Online Submission System.
IJDRBC invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.