- ISSN: 2005-4270 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-9688 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
IJDTA aims to facilitate and support research related to database theory and application technology.
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of database theory and application technology.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data Modeling, Computing, Indexing, Query Processing, and Mapping
- Biology (Bioinformatics)
- Biomedical and healthcare data mining privacy
- Business Analytics/Intelligence
- Business/Economics and (Computational) Finance
- Computer Science Database Management Systems
- Cryptographic Tools for Privacy Preserving Data Mining
- Data Analysis
- Data and Knowledge Visualization
- Data Integration and Interoperability
- Data Management for Ubiquitous and Mobile Computing
- Data Management, Mining, Modeling, and Warehousing
- Data Modeling and Architectures
- Data Quality
- Data Security, Privacy and Trust
- Dynamic Data Mining
- Exploiting and Developing Mathematical and Statistical Analytics and Algorithms
- Inference and Disclosure Control for Data Mining
- Integration of Data Warehousing
- Management Science, Operations Research, and Management Information Systems
- Parallel and Distributed Data Mining
- Physical Database Design and Performance Evaluation
- Privacy and Security when Mining Outsourced Data
- Privacy Preserving Data Aggregation and Integration
- Privacy Preserving Data Mining
- Privacy Threats due to Data Mining
- Query processing and Optimization
- Reliability and Robustness Issues
- Reviews, Surveys, and Opportunities in Data Analytics Research, Innovation, and Applications
- Scientific Databases
- Security and Privacy in Spatio-temporal Data Mining
- Social and Mathematical Statistics
- Social Statistics
- Software Warehouse and Software Mining
- Temporal Data
- Text Mining
- Trust Management for Data Mining
- Web Data and the Internet
- Web Services
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJDTA publish articles in a quarterly basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJDTA Journal Online Submission System.
IJDTA invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.