- ISSN: 2005-4270 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-9688 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
IJDTA aims to facilitate and support research related to database theory and application technology.
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of database theory and application technology.
- Advanced databases (object-oriented DB, web-based DB, multimedia DB, temporal and spatial
- Biomedical and healthcare data mining privacy
- Classification and Ranking
- Cryptographic tools for privacy preserving data mining
- Data Analysis
- Data and Knowledge Visualization
- Data integration and Interoperability
- Data management for ubiquitous and mobile computing
- Data mining and information extraction
- Data modeling and architectures
- Data provenance
- Data quality
- Data security, privacy and trust
- Data streaming
- DB, deductive and active DB, etc.
- Dynamic Data Mining
- Heterogeneous databases
- Inference and disclosure control for data mining
- Integration of Data Warehousing
- Interactive and Online Mining
- Intermittently connected data
- KDD Process and Human Interaction
- Mining Trends, Opportunities or Risks
- OLAP and Data Mining
- Parallel and Distributed Data Mining
- Physical database design and performance evaluation
- Privacy and security when mining outsourced data
- Privacy preserving data aggregation and integration
- Privacy Preserving Data Mining
- Privacy threats due to data mining
- Query processing and Optimization
- Reliability and Robustness Issues
- Scientific Databases
- Security and privacy in Spatio-temporal data mining
- Semantic web and Ontologies
- Semi-structured data, metadata
- Social and mathematical statistics
- Software Warehouse and Software Mining
- Temporal Data
- Text Mining
- Trust management for data mining
- Web Data and the Internet
- XML and databases, web services
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJDTA publish articles in a quarterly basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJDTA Journal Online Submission System.
IJDTA invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.