- ISSN: 2005-4270 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-9688 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
- Alfredo Cuzzocrea, University of Calabria, Italy
- Anissa Bayoudh, Faculty des Sciences Tunis, Tunisia
- Anne James, Coventry University, UK
- Chengqi “John” Guo, James Madison University, USA
- Debnath Bhattacharyya, Heritage Inst. of Technology, India
- Dharminder Kumar, uru Jambheshwar University of S & T, India
- Gokop Goteng, Science & Technology Facilities Council, England
- H M Rai, NC College of Engineering, Panipat, India
- Izzet Kale, University of Westminster, United Kingdom
- Jian Lu, Nanjing University, China
- Jun Hong, Queen’s University Belfast, UK
- L M Patnaik, Indian Institute of Science, India
- Lachlan McKinnon, University of Abertay Dundee, UK
- Lokesh Kumar Sharma, Runga College of Engineering & Technology, India
- Maricel Balitanas-Salazar, University of San Agustin, Philippines
- Nittaya Kerdprasop, Suranaree University of Technology, Thailand
- Rosana Cheh, CONICET-Argentine, Argentina
- Rosslin John Robles, University of San Agustin, Philippines
- Shanmugasundaram Hariharan, TRP Engineering College (SRM Group), India
- Sangeeta Gupta, Om Institute of Technology & Management, India
- Shyam S Agrawal, CDAC-NOIDA and KIIT Gurgaon, India
- Stanislaw Wrycza, University of Gdansk, Poland
- Sukumar Nandi, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahat, India
- Tatsuya Akutsu, Kyoto University, Japan
- Tutut Herawan, Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia
- Veselka Boeva, Technical University of Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- Vijay Kumar, University of Missouri-Kansas, USA
- Yong Shi, Kennesaw State University, USA
IJDTA aims to facilitate and support research related to database theory and application technology.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJDTA publish articles in a quarterly basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJDTA Journal Online Submission System.
IJDTA invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.