- ISSN: 2234-8034 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-6352 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
- Abdullah Al Zoubi, Princess Sumaya University for Technology, Amman, Jordan
- Ali Moeini, University of Tehran, Iran
- Amine Berqia, University of Algarve, Faro, Portugal
- Andrew Goh, International Management Journals, Singapore
- Anita Welch, North Dakota State University, USA
- Arnelyn Torres, Hanseo University, Korea
- Asha Kanwar, Commonwealth of Learning, Canada
- Birgit Oberer, Sakarya University, Turkey
- Bulent Acma, Anadolu University, Eskisehir, Turkey
- Cheah Phaik Kin, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Kampar, Malaysia
- Chitharanjandas Chinnapaka, London Metropolitan University, London
- David Guralnick, University of Columbia, USA
- Florin D. Salajan, North Dakota State University in Fargo, ND, USA
- Francisca Onaolapo Oladipo, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria
- Jacinta Agbarachi Opara, Federal College of Education(Technical), Omoku, Nigeria
- Jeton McClinton, Jackson State University, USA
- Khitam Shraim, An-Najah National University
- Mads Bo-Kristensen, Resource Center for Integration, Vejle, Denmark
- Marga Franco i Casamitjana, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Spain
- Mohd Helmy Abd Wahab, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM), Malaysia
- Mona Laroussi, Institut National des Sciences Appliquées et de la Technologie, Tunisia
- Pankaj Kamthan, Concordia University, Canada
- Philip L. Balcaen, University of British Columbia Okanagan, Canada
- Osman Sadeck, Western Cape Education Department, South Africa
- Ramayah Thurasamy, University Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia
- Robert Wierzbicki, University of Applied Sciences Mittweida, Germany
- Rozhan Mohammed Idrus, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Sapna Tyagi, Institute of Management Studies(IMS), India
- Satyadhyan Chickerur, B V Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering and Technology, India
- Selwyn Piramuthu, University of Florida, Gainesville, USA
- Sheila Jagannathan, World Bank Institute, Washington, USA
- Sheryl Buckley, University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- Soh Or Kan, Asia e University (AeU), Malaysia
- Stella Lee, Athabasca University, Canada
- Toor, Saba Khalil, T.E.C.H Society, Pakistan
IJEL aims to facilitate and support research related to education, learning and its application.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJEL publish articles in a semiannually basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJEL Journal Online Submission System.
IJEL invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue Proposal.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.