- ISSN: 2005-4246 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-9718 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
IJUNESST aims to facilitate and support research related to u- and e- Service, Science and Technology and its applications.
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of u- and e- Service, Science and Technology.
- Adoption of Standards and Protocols for e- or u-Business Applications
- B2B, B2C and C2C Architectures
- Case Studies in Industry and Government
- Collaborative Business Systems
- Compression Methodology
- CRM and Business Solutions
- Data and Knowledge Engineering
- e- or u-Banking
- e- or u-Business Systems for Multiple Platforms
- e- or u-Entertainment
- e- or u-Government
- e- or u-Learning
- e- or u-Marketing and Consumer Behavior
- e- or u-Negotiation and Auction Mechanisms
- e- or u-Payment Systems
- GPS Applications and Location-based Services
- Grid Computing for e- or u-Business
- Healthcare and Medical Applications
- Intellectual Rights
- Interoperability and Integration
- m-Business and Ubiquitous Services
- Mobile Services and Architectures
- Mobility Management in Next Generation Networks
- Multi-Agent Systems and Information Integration
- Open Source Technologies in e- or u-Business
- Quality of Service (QoS) and Metrics
- Security and Privacy
- Semantic Web Applications and Ontology Sharing
- Service-Oriented Architectures
- Steganography Technology
- Supply-chain Management
- Systems Development and Evaluation
- Telematics and Middleware Platforms
- Trust and Privacy Issues in Social Networks
- User Interfaces and Usability
- Virtual Organizations
- VPN Technology and Services
- Web Data Visualization
- Web Personalization and Decision Making
- Web Services
- Web Site Monitoring and Optimization
- Workflow Management Systems
- XML and Domain Mark-up Languages
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJUNESST publish articles in a quarterly basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJUNESST Journal Online Submission System.
IJUNESST invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.