- ISSN: 2005-4246 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-9718 (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
- Aishy Amer, Concordia University, USA
- Antonio Coronato, ICAR-CNR, Italy
- Apple Fok, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Artur R. Lugmayr, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- Biplab Kumer Sarker, R & D, Innovatia Inc, Canada
- Birgit Hofreiter, University of Vienna, Austria
- Bok Min Goi, MMU, Malaysia
- Chantana Chantrapornchai, Silpakorn University, Thailand
- Chao-Tung Yang, Tunghai University, Taiwan
- Chengcui Zhang, University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
- David Taniar, Monash University, Australia
- David Zhang, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Debnath Bhattacharyya, Heritage Inst. of Technology, India
- Dorin Bocu, University Transilvania of Brasov, Romania
- Georgios Kambourakis, University of the Aegean, Greece
- Hai Jin, HUST, China
- Hakan Duman, University of Essex, UK
- Helmar Burkhart, University of Basel, Switzerland
- Honghao Gao, Shanghai University, China
- Hongli Luo, Indiana University – Purdue University, USA
- Hongxiu Li, Turku School of Economics, Finland
- Igor Kotenko, St. Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation, Russia
- J. H. Abawajy, Deakin University, Australia
- Jianhua He, University of Essex, UK
- Lei Ye, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Ling-Jyh Chen, Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- Liu Wanquan, Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- Maricel Balitanas-Salazar, University of San Agustin, Philippines
- Mei-Ling Shyu, University of Miami, USA
- Mieso Denko, University of GUELPH, Canada
- Poulami Das, India, India
- Prashant Bansod, Shri Govindram Seksaria Institue of Technology & Science, India
- Ranjan Kini, Indiana University Northwest, USA
- Regis Cabral, FEPRO Piteå Sweden
- Rosslin John Robles, University of San Agustin, Philippines
- Sajid Hussain, Acadia University, Canada
- Seng W. Loke, La Trobe University, Australia
- SeongHan Shin, JAIST, Japan
- Simone Fischer-Hübner Karlstad University, Sweden
- Tomasz Janowski, United Nations University, Macao
- Tony Y. T. Chan, The University of Akureyri, Iceland
- Weijia Jia, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
IJUNESST aims to facilitate and support research related to u- and e- Service, Science and Technology and its applications.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJUNESST publish articles in a quarterly basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJUNESST Journal Online Submission System.
IJUNESST invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.