- ISSN: 2005-4254 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-970X (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
- Papers must be double-blind refereed according to the support society’s strict standards. Papers should preferably be sent to 3 referees (2 minimum) and must be amended according to their comments. If one referee accepts the paper and one rejects it, the decision of the third referee is final. Guest Editors should retain the referees’ reports until the paper has been published. The publisher reserves the right to re-referee and/or reject an accepted paper if the paper does not meet the criteria outlined in the review form or if the paper is in some other way deemed unsuitable.
- Also, there should be a balance of papers internationally and topically, and account must be taken from the status and credibility of the research centers from where the submitted papers are accepted and published.
It is not unusual for papers to be submitted that are based on conference papers, which may have been published elsewhere. These papers require special care. It is important to observe the following in considering submissions based on those
- If the original conference paper has been published elsewhere, or the copyright has been assigned to the conference organizers or another party, the Author is required to ensure that he/she has cleared any necessary permission with the copyright owner in the original. Paper submitted to the journal will not be accepted unless such permissions have been obtained.
- The submitted paper must be substantially revised, expanded and rewritten so that it is significantly different from the conference paper or presentation on which it is based. The paper must be sufficiently different to make it a new, original work. This is unlikely to be the case if less than 50% of the paper is clearly new. This is a matter of judgment that should be based on a comparison of the submitted paper with the original conference paper.
- The paper must contain a statement fully acknowledging the original conference paper:
This paper is a revised and expanded version of a paper entitled [conference paper title] presented at [name, location and date of conference].
All accepted papers will be published online, and the electronic copy will be send to the author later. Authors should submit paper with about 10 to 18 pages by using online systems of respective journal.
- 2-3 months for invited authors to submit the first draft of their papers;
- 1-2 months for the refereeing process and to inform the authors of the outcome of the refereeing process and of any changes requested by the referees.
- 1 month for authors to resubmit the final manuscript of their papers after incorporating any changes requested by the referees.
1. Initial Screening
All submitted and invited papers should go through an initial screening process to screen papers which are not suitable or has have different focus, papers which are marginal, weak papers, etc. Only relevant and of high quality papers should be processed and sent to referees (we do not want to waste the time of the referees by sending poor or marginal papers to them). Send every paper which passes the initial screening process to be refereed by three experts.
2. Refereeing Process:
- If two referees accept the paper, the paper is then considered for selection. However, if they accept the paper BUT the paper only scored marginal or just acceptable for Originality, Quality, Relevance, Presentation and Recommendation then the paper is not up to the standard of the journal and the editor should reject it.
- If two referees reject the paper, the paper is rejected and the authors are informed.
- If two referees disagree, then the third referee’s decision is final.
Editor-in-Chief may reject papers which have been rejected by referees but cannot send acceptance letters to authors until the selected papers for the special issue and their refereeing reports have all been reviewed by the Editor-in-Chief.
The Publisher reserves the right to make a final review, i.e. final acceptance of the papers is subject to this final review process which is a part of the publisher’s quality assurance process before publication.
The final manuscript of each selected paper should include:
- Title of the paper, names of authors, their affiliations, complete addresses and e mail addresses.
- The name, address, email address and fax number of the corresponding author to whom the proof of the typeset paper should go to for checking.
- A brief abstract.
- High quality and high resolution figures suitable for printing high quality figures in black and white.
- Each paper must have the NADIA Author Agreement (Copyright form) completed by the author. If a paper has more than one author, the corresponding author must be responsible to sign the Copyright form.
If papers have been refereed and accepted and sent for typesetting, the authors have to abide by what they have written; no further changes are acceptable in:
- Author’s details (e.g. adding more names or deleting names) or in their sequence
- The content of the paper (except for typesetting corrections)
If authors wish to make changes to content, then the paper has to be withdrawn and must go back to be refereed as a new paper. If there is any dispute about authorship or intellectual property, the paper must be withdrawn completely from publication until the authors settle their legal claims. It is not the publisher’s responsibility to solve or interfere in any intellectual property dispute.
- When the papers for the special issue are accepted by the final review process, the papers are processed for typesetting and all the succeeding publication processes will be conducted by the publisher.
- The corresponding author of each paper will receive by email the proof of his/her paper to check. He/she must return the corrected proofs within seven days in order to avoid any delays in publishing the special issue. If the research society has not received a response by then, the research society will contact Guest Editors to help chase the author for a reply.
- After having their corrections incorporated by the typesetter, the proofs will again be sent to authors to check and to ensure that all their corrections are included. It is the responsibility of authors to check and correct the proofs of their papers. Papers cannot be published until they are checked and approved by authors. And papers cannot be amended once they are published, except in very exceptional circumstances, so authors should take great care in approving the final version for publication.
The author/s will received a PDF file of their published paper. Hardcopies of journal issues may be purchased at a special price for authors. The Journal will also permit the Author to use the Article for non-commercial purposes after publication:
- Using the Article for further research and in courses that the Author is teaching provided acknowledgement is given to the Journal as the original source of publication.
- Posting the Accepted Version (final post-acceptance manuscript version) on the author’s personal web pages or in an institutional repository maintained by the institution to which the Author is affiliated, provided acknowledgement is given to the Journal as the original source of publication and upon condition that it shall not be accessible until after 4 months from NADIA publication date).
- Incorporating the Article content in other works by the Author, provided acknowledgement is given to the Journal as the original source of publication.
In all cases, full acknowledgement in the form of a full citation must be given to the Journal as the original source of publication, together with a link to the Journal web page and/or DOI.
NADIA is a publisher that provides monthly publication of articles in all areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Healthcare and Education. Aims to foster innovative scientific research, eminent knowledge and become a prominent contributor to the research communities and societies. In all that we do, we work to ensure the widest possible access to the articles that we publish, to enhance the reputation of the author, the journal, its editor and editorial board, and the value that we add as publisher in both printed and online form. The transfer of copyright is standard practice in journal publishing. It also enables us to defend and enforce authors’ rights against plagiarism, copyright infringement, unauthorized use and, most important for authors’ professional reputation, breach of authors’ moral rights.
The form can be downloaded from the website at:
This journal will also publish scientific news and views, reports, commentary, technical comments, research highlights, science and technology features and perspectives, business, book reviews, jobs, etc., at the discretion of Editor-in-Chief and Associate Editors. Authors are advised to cite proper and correct sources for news, research highlights, etc.
It is Journal policy to publish only original and unpublished research work therefore Journal does not wish to receive any papers on research work that has already been reported in parts or contains already published text, data, figures, tables or other illustrations or any copyright materials whatsoever that has been submitted or accepted for publication either in a journal or conference proceedings elsewhere in any form, in print or in electronic media. When submitting a manuscript, authors should make a full statement to the Editors that the research work contained in their manuscript is completely original and unpublished. If redundant or duplicate publication is attempted or occurs authors should expect immediate editorial action to be taken including prompt rejection of the submitted manuscript. Submission of any manuscript that contains redundant or duplicate publication of the same or very similar research work violates the policies of this journal.
Research papers reporting animal or clinical studies should, where appropriate, contain a statement that they have been carried out with animal or human ethics committee approval. All scientific studies should be carried out in accordance with the relevant national and local guidelines. Each author(s) warrants that his or her research institution has fully approved the protocol for all scientific studies involving animals or humans and that all experiments of any kinds were conducted in compliance with ethical and humane principles of research after ethics committee approval.
IJSIP aims to facilitate and support research related to signal processing, image processing and pattern recognition technology and its applications.
A noble working association is desirable amongst the editorial board and the journal.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJSIP publish articles in a quarterly basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJSIP Journal Online Submission System.
IJSIP invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.