- ISSN: 2005-4254 (Print)
- ISSN: 2207-970X (Online)
- Publisher: NADIA
- Aamir Saeed Malik, Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Malaysia
- Adhi Susanto, University of Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Alfredo Petrosino, Univerity of Naples, Italy
- Arunkumar Thangavelu, VIT UNIVERSITY, India
- Ashish Jolly, Chitkara University, India
- B. Bandyopadhyay, Interdisciplinary Program in Systems and Control Engineering, India
- Csaba Kertesz, Vincit Oy, Finland
- Daniel ´Angel Jim´enez, Barcelona Supercomputing Center, USA
- Debnath Bhattacharyya, Heritage Inst. of Technology, India
- Dimitris Iakovidis, University of Athens, Greece
- Dr Jyoteesh, Guru Nanak Dev University Regional, India
- Fabrice Meriaudeau, IUT Le Creusot, France
- Frederic Jurie, CNRS – INRIA, Saint Ismier, France
- G Zayaraz, Pondicherry Engineering College, India
- G.L. PAHUJA, National Institute of Technology, India
- Gianluigi Ferrari, University of Parma, Italy
- Gordana Jovanovic Dolecek, National Institute for Astrophysics, Optics and Electronics, Mexico
- Jacques Blanc-Talon, DGA/MRIS, Arcueil, France
- Jason D. Hiser, University of Virginia, USA
- Jean-Michel Dricot, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Jennifer Davidson, Iowa State University, USA
- Jobin Abraham, BPC College, India
- Jocelyn Chanussot, INPG, Grenoble, France
- Jozef Korbicz, University of Zielona Gora, Poland
- Kousalya G, Lealta Media, India
- Maricel Balitanas-Salazar, University of San Agustin, Philippines
- Mei-Ling Shyu, University of Miami, USA
- Miroslaw Swiercz, Bialystok University of Technology, Poland
- Mototaka Suzuki, EPFL Lausanne, Switzerland
- Muhammad Saad Khan, University Malaysia, Malaysia
- N. Jeyanthi, VIT University, India
- N. Jaisankar, SCS/VIT university, India
- Nikos Komodakis, University of Crete, Greece
- Pablo de Heras Ciechomski, Visualbiotech LLC, Switzerland
- Paolo Bennati, Information Engineering School of University of Siena, Italy
- Paolo Remagnino, Kingston University, UK
- Ravi Yadahalli, VTU, Belgium
- Roman Neruda, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Czech Republic
- Rosslin John Robles, University of San Agustin, Philippines
- Ryszard Tadeusiewicz, University of Mining and Metallurgy, Poland
- Salah Bourennane, Ecole Centrale de Marseille, France
- Serhan Dagtas, University of Arkansas, USA
- Shu-Ching Chen, Florida International University, USA
- Yu-Chen Hu, Providence University, Taiwan
- Yuki Uranishi, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan
- Ziya Uddin, University, Gurgaon, India
IJSIP aims to facilitate and support research related to signal processing, image processing and pattern recognition technology and its applications.
Ethics and Malpractice
A peer-reviewed journal committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics.
Authors of original research articles are encouraged to submit the author's version of the accepted paper.
Indexing of a journal provides better visibility of the journal with a wider user.
IJSIP publish articles in a quarterly basis.
Authors must submit their article directly to IJSIP Journal Online Submission System.
IJSIP invites you to submit your paper in our Special Issue.
Journal Paper Template
Authors are required to following the correct paper formatting of this journal.